To get the most out of this exercise you need to first think about what issue you want to work on. Also, think about what new belief you want to replace it with. For example, you might write, “I am releasing my core issue of fear of being judged by others.” Then determine what positive thoughts or feeling you want to replace the fear (of being judged) with. We know that if you don’t replace the core fear it will just keep coming back around—as they say, “nature abhors a vacuum.” An example of a replacement thought could be, “I am whole, happy, and I am everything I need to be in the world.”
Then, here are the steps to follow:
- Start with your intent of releasing a core issue. Know exactly what you want to release. Then, determine the feelings, thoughts, or beliefs you wish to replace the negative core issue with. I find it helpful to write both of these down.
- Sit in a comfortable position and begin by toning “Ah,”* feeling the vibration of it in the area of your heart, while visualizing (in whatever way works best for you) yourself releasing the fear around your core issue.
- Next tone “Oh,”* in as low a pitch as you comfortably can while allowing it to resonate in the area of your pelvis. While toning “Oh,” put forth the belief you are using to replace the negative core issue.
- Finally, tone “Hu” at the highest pitch you comfortably can allowing it to resonate at the top of your head. Visualize the sound of “Hu” connecting you to the cosmic Source Field.
* Do each sound until it feels like time to stop.
So, now you can practice this sound healing technique.
Give it a try and then let me know how it’s working for you by leaving a comment below.
To read a blog article about and contains this exercise click here.
Also, check out this great article with more information on how to work with fears and core issues: https://discoversamuel.com/fears/