Group Trip to
SCOTLAND & ENGLAND
Join Samuel on an unforgettable journey to a land of magic and mystery.
Isle of Arran
Our trip begins September 8 on a small but breathtakingly beautiful island off the southwest coast of Scotland—Arran. You’ll travel there by coach from the Glasgow airport then by ferry to Brodick. On Arran we’ll hike to the ancient ceremonial sites of Machrie Moor (2.75 miles round trip); we’ll visit the small, but deeply meaningful “castle” at Lochranza (maybe you’ll want to check out a taste of the local medicine at the Isle of Arran Distillery); and, we’ll take an island drive to see why Arran is called “Scotland in miniature.” Arran will give you a sense of why Scotland is the only place in the world Samuel has ever claimed as “home.”
From Arran we’ll go north to the heart of Scotland, Loch Rannoch—situated in the shadow of a crystalline mountain—to activate the Crystal Gate, Scotland’s major StarGate. Everything in this area speaks of the magical highlands—from the shaggy red “coos” peacefully grazing in local pastures, to the ancient stone circles, including Croft Moraig, which we’ll visit in the area.
Rannoch is internationally recognized for its unique biodiversity—there is even a remnant of the ancient Caledonian forest of the Highlands—the great Black Woods of Rannoch. While here we’ll visit the energy threshold of the beautiful Queen’s View. And for those who like to hike, our hotel will give you a map to the Craig-Varr hiking trail. Finally, for those of us whose heart beats a bit faster thinking about the great romance of Outlander’s Jamie and Claire, the group will visit the site of Craig na Dun, where Claire moved through time to find the love of her life, Jamie Fraser. Wildlife, indeed!
After Rannoch’s vital work, we’ll travel east to Edinburgh, Scotland’s vibrant capital. There’s always something happening in Edinburgh, and most is within walking distance from our beautiful hotel. During your free time here perhaps you’ll see busking bagpipers while shopping along the famous Royal Mile; you may choose to visit the museum at Edinburgh Castle to see the Crown Jewels, or the ancient Stone of Scone where Scotland’s past rulers were inaugurated; you could even take a taxi to Arthur’s Seat and hike the ancient volcanic hill for the feel of this energy vortex site. In addition to these opportunities, we’ll visit Rosslyn Chapel, made famous in Dan Brown’s book that also became a block-buster movie, the Da Vinci Code, so you will be able to see for yourself the mysterious carvings filling the former Templar site and, according to Samuel, energy portal.
To reach the Wiltshire area of England we’ll begin the last portion of this important trip by flying from Edinburgh to Heathrow. From the airport we’ll travel by coach to our base in Swindon, but along the way we’ll stop at the world famous, 5,000 year-old ceremonial circle, Stonehenge, as well as the less-traveled “blueprint” of Stonehenge, Woodhenge.
The Stonehenge site has continuously evolved for over 10,000 years and is part of a much larger sacred landscape that includes the Avebury circles 25-miles away.
Wiltshire is a place of myth and magic with many powerful ancient sites. Avebury is the largest stone circle complex in the world and it guards the Dragon StarGate, awaiting our coming to activate this powerful primary Gate. In addition to the Avebury circles we’ll also visit the ancient ceremonial site of Silbury Hill; the “portal to the underworld” of West Kennet Long Barrow; and, one of Earth’s magical power points at The Sanctuary.
Three nights double-occupancy accommodations, breakfasts, and a £22.50 credit toward dinner daily at the 4 Star Auchrannie Hotel on the Isle of Arran.
Four nights double-occupancy accommodations, breakfasts and dinners daily at the 5 Star Dunalastair Hotel near Loch Rannoch
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
Three nights double-occupancy accommodations with breakfasts daily at the 5 Star Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa in the heart of Edinburgh
Swindon Marriott Hotel
Three nights double-occupancy accommodations, four breakfasts, and one dinner at the 4 Star Swindon Marriott Hotel
- All meetings with Samuel
- Rituals to open two StarGates
- 13 nights double-occupancy accommodations at 4 and 5 star hotels
- 13 vegan, no onion/no garlic breakfasts (with gluten-free options)
- 8 vegan, no onion/no garlic dinners (with gluten-free options)*
- 1 vegan, no onion/no garlic lunch (with gluten-free options)
- Gratuities for all included meals
- All group ground transportation
- One group transfer from Glasgow Airport to the Isle of Arran departing Glasgow airport at 3:30 p.m.
- One-way flight from Edinburgh airport to London Heathrow Airport
- One group transfer at the end of the trip to London Heathrow Airport departing the Swindon Marriott at 9:00 a.m.
- NEW! Trip cancellation insurance should EarthLight need to cancel this trip due to a medical emergency for Lea un-related to a pre-existing condition
* A £22.50 credit toward dinner each night at Auchrannie Resort.
- The neolithic archeological site of Machrie Moor on the Isle of Arran (2.75 mile hike round trip)
- A visit to the 13th century “castle” of Lochranza
- Shopping and tasting at the award-winning Isle of Arran Distillery
- An Isle of Arran island driving tour
- Loch Rannoch driving tour
- The 4,000 year-old Croft Moraig Standing Stones near Aberfeldy
- Craig na Dun, where Outlander’s Claire moved through time to find the love of her life, Jamie Fraser
- Free time in Loch Rannoch to consider an optional hike of Craig-Varr with breathtaking views of Mount Schiehallion, the Fairy Hill of Caledonians, and Loch Rannoch, Scotland’s Crystalline StarGate
- The breath-taking panorama of the Queen’s View scenic overlook
- Free time to wander Edinburgh—The Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle, and more!
- Rosslyn Chapel, made famous in Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code
- The world famous bluestones of Stonehenge
- Woodhenge, the recently discovered predecessor to Stonehenge
- Avebury Stone Circle Complex—the largest neolithic standing stone site in the world, and a major StarGate
- the mysterious Silbury Hill
- The 5,000 year-old Sanctuary—originally a circular complex of timber posts
- West Kennet Long Barrow—a 5,600 year old portal to the underworld and 400 years older than the first stage of Stonehenge
This 14 day (13 night), fully customized trip, with 4 and 5 star accommodations, 13 breakfasts and 8 dinners, 1 lunch and all meetings with Samuel, including rituals for opening 2 StarGates all for
Space is limited so register today!
* The cost of this trip is based on current exchange rates. If the dollar gets weaker the price of this trip may increase. Additionally, this price is based a minimum number of 40 people. The price may increase if we have fewer than 40 registrants.