The Equinox Shift
March 21, 1:30 pm–4:30 pm
We hope you’ll join Samuel for this unique event!
Here’s how it will work:
- As a reminder, the price of this event is based on per person, not per device. So, please register each person taking part with you. Thanks!
- Soon after registering you’ll receive an email confirming your registration, if you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If you don’t see it there, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know or you may not be linked into the broadcast. It’s vital that you receive this verification.
- Registration will close Saturday, March 21, at 1:00pm EDT—be sure to register before that time.
- Once you have confirmation that your registration has been received you need do nothing until Saturday, March 21, at approximately 1:05 p.m. EDT when you’ll receive an email with a link. It’s vital you receive this link, so please look for it in both your inbox and, if it’s not there, your spam folder. Please let us know at email@example.com if you do not receive this.
- A few minutes before 1:30 p.m. EDT click the link in the email and enter your first name, the first letter of your last name, and email address. Having done that you’ll be taken to the workshop “room.” Once you’re in the workshop room you’ll see an onscreen message that says “Start the broadcast.” Click that and you’re in! That’s all you’ll need to do!
IMPORTANT TECHNICAL NOTE:
Your ability to participate in this event and the quality of the broadcast depends on your connection speed to the internet and the browser you’re using.
Generally speaking, broadband, DSL, and mobile 4g connections should work fine. To conserve bandwidth please be sure to close any secondary browsers you may have open, or tabs in the browser you’ll be using. Please make sure your roomies aren’t gaming or watching Netflix, as this will likely affect your ability to participate or the quality of the webinar.
We recommend you use the most recent version of Chrome, FireFox, or Safari. If you find one of these browsers isn’t working, quit it and try one of the others. We’re sorry, but it simply isn’t possible for us to help troubleshoot this for you during the event.
If you’re having difficulties staying connected or if the video stream freezes, click the red “Reconnect” button at the top of the screen, and then click the green “Reconnect” button. That should bring you back into the workshop room.
How the chat portion works:
This event will be interactive with Samuel in that you have the ability to use the live chat feature during the event. On laptops and desktops the chat pane is to the right of the video. On mobile devices it’s below the video of Samuel (Note: you might need to scroll to see it).
First decide if you want your question or comment to be public or private. The default is public, but to send a private message to the admin click “Send to everybody . . .” and select “Send to admin only . . .” from the pop-up window.
To type your question or comment, click you cursor where it says “Type your comment . . .” in the bottom of the chat pane. Once you’ve typed your question or comment, click the blue arrow to send your message. It is possible not all questions or comments can be asked or acknowledged.
I’m adding a line here and saving to see if it reconnects with Promoter.