- This event has passed.
October 14, 2018–October 20, 2018
Samuel says Sedona, Arizona is the perfect place to discover and practice our higher energy capabilities. Learning “the language of energy” will help us make better use of the Light transmissions coming to earth to help activate humanity and strengthen our spiritual connections. He plans to teach us how to experience, distinguish between, and use energy—our personal energy, the energy of the earth, and that of the cosmos.
Among the many vortex areas in Sedona, Samuel has chosen the few sites that still hold the energy blueprint of the area, which will make it possible for us to learn to feel the difference between the vortex sites.
- how to discern the energetic difference between each site
- to discover how each site reflects and accelerates our unique energy imprints
- to use the vortex energies to communicate more fully with our Entities and better serve this world!
- Daily meetings with Samuel
- Six nights double-occupancy accommodations
- Six gourmet vegan breakfasts
- Two gourmet vegan dinners
- Bell Rock Vortex
- Courthouse Butte
- Rachel’s Knoll
- Airport Vortex
- Patalki Indian Ruins
- Ground transportation while in AZ
- Airfare to Phoenix, AZ
- A weekly Red Rock parking pass, $15 per vehicle
- Participants should be able to hike and climb on moderate to easy trails for short periods of time.
- Sedona’s elevation is 4,326 feet.
Check out our gallery of images of Sedona. (Click on an image to open a slideshow.)
- Registration for this small group trip with Samuel is limited to 25 people and available on a first come/first served basis.
- Registrations are only available on our secure server via this webpage.
- Registrations begin on Saturday, May 12, at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- Prices are per-person and based on double-occupancy.
- We expect this trip to sell out quickly and recommend you register yourself and your roommate at the same time on the same transaction to ensure that you are both able to go on the trip.
- Casita Suite: King bed with queen murphy bed in the living room. Click here for details. $2,896.00 per-person.
- SOLD OUT! Premium Casita: King with queen murphy bed with beautiful red-rock views from patio and living area. Click here for details. $2,930.00 per person.
- Vista Montana: Beautiful red-rock views from patio and living room and 1 King bed. Click here for details. $2,948.00 per person.
- SOLD OUT! Bella Vista: Private balcony with beautiful red-rock views with 1 king bed. Click here for details. $3,087.00 per person.
- Villa Paradiso: Private balcony with panoramic red-rock views with king bed and a queen murphy bed in the living room. Click here for details. $3,332.00 per person.
By registering for this trip, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and fully accepted all the terms and conditions contained on this webpage.
TRIP BEGINNING & ENDING INFORMATION
- The first night is October 14 at A Sunset Chateau, 665 S. Sunset Dr., Sedona AZ.
- The first group meal is breakfast, October 15.
- The first group meeting is October 15.
- The last group meeting is October 19.
- The last night is October 19.
- The last included meal is breakfast, October 20.
If you must cancel, please let EarthLight know by emailing email@example.com or texting 859-338-0746. We will confirm your cancellation as soon as possible.
Based on dates given to us by our supplier, penalties for any cancellation are as follows:
- $500 cancellation upon registration.
- Cancellation after June 30—$750 ($1250 total)
- Cancellation after August 8—$750 ($2000 total)
- Cancellation after September 8—$750 ($2750 total)
- Cancellation after October 8—balance of cost
NO TRANSFERS OF REGISTRATION
If you cancel your registration or drop out of the trip your registration will be null and void, and cannot be transferred to anyone else. Even if EarthLight is able to fill your space on the trip, we’ll not be able to refund your payment except as outlined above. Please protect yourself with trip cancellation insurance.
IF EARTHLIGHT MUST CANCEL
If EarthLight has to cancel the trip, it will refund all payments you have made less your pro-rata portion of any nonrefundable money EarthLight has paid, or becomes obligated to pay, as of the date of its cancellation.
Due to the possibility of unforeseen occurrences, there can be unexpected schedule changes; there always are. EarthLight, Inc., its owners, employees, officers, directors, helpers, and volunteers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or added expense resulting from personal injury, sickness, property damage, accident, delay, unmet expectations, inconvenience, change in schedule or accommodations, or other irregularity that may occur due to: a) wrongful, negligent, willful, or arbitrary acts or omissions on the part of any organization(s) or individual(s), including those supplying services to the group during this trip; b) defects or failures of any conveyance, equipment, or instrumentality or accommodation; c) acts, omissions, failures to act, or any other occurrence beyond its/their control and, d) acts of God/Goddess/All That Is, fire, acts of government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, strikes, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, acts of terrorism, or dangers incident to the air, land. and sea travel. Arrangements for this trip have been made through generally acceptable suppliers, and each participant agrees to hold Frank, Lea, Stuart, and EarthLight, Inc. harmless for any failure of this trip, or any part of it, to meet their expectations. The liability of Frank, Lea, Stuart, and EarthLight, Inc., if any, shall be limited to each individual’s cost of this trip or the amount retained by EarthLight, Inc. from each individual’s payment for this trip, whichever shall be less. EarthLight, Inc., under no event, shall be liable for consequential or punitive damages. Whew!!